You can sign up to be a member of SMISA for either £12 or £25 per month.
The higher-value tier is there for people who are able and willing to pay more in return for some extra benefits. But regardless of who pays what, all members have an equal say in the running of our club.
Our membership options are shown below. Although we have been careful to only offer benefits we and the club can deliver, SMISA reserves the right to amend these if necessary.
Your first payment will be taken around the 1st of the month following the date you signed up, and monthly thereafter. Payments will continue indefinitely, but you can terminate them at any time by cancelling the direct debit.
As it stands, £2 of each monthly subscription will continue to go into a pot to be spent on club-related projects as voted on by the members. All other funds, minus SMiSA operating costs, will go towards the share purchase. Once SMiSA is the majority owner of the club, all SMISA income will be available to be spent in line with members wishes.
- You get:
- - A vote on all SMISA issues;
- - Eligible to run for election to the SMISA committee
- - Eligible for any other member benefits made available by the committee
- You get:
- - Everything available for the standard members;
- - Your name in an ongoing series of draws where one member and a guest get to watch a home game from the directors’ guest lounge;
- - regular options to go into a draw to attend paid-for club events/dinners as a guest of SMISA;
- - SMISA to take a table at club hospitality twice a season and run a draw for a group of plus/premium members and their guests to attend;
- - the occasional piece of limited-edition SMISA memorabilia (such as pin badges, scarfs or T-shirts) to be made available;
ABOUT SIGNING UP
Your monthly payments require the setting up of a direct debit mandate. This will be processed by Gocardless, the worldwide industry-leader.
When you click the SIGN UP button, you will be directed to the registration page of our membership system VeryConnect. Enter your essential details here, but note many of the other fields are optional and are not required at this stage. The system will tell you if you have omitted to enter data in a required field.
When you have entered all the required information you will be taken to the secure Gocardless website, where you will create your Direct Debit Mandate. Gocardless will process this and forward the mandate to your chosen bank account for payments.
By signing up you give SMISA permission to start taking the amount specified from the 1st of the month, each month.